Issue #1: Every pen click produces a gray splash/ripple animation around the cursor
1. Open Local Group Policy Click the Start button , in the Run field type: gpedit.msc and hit enter
2. Navigate to User Configuration - Administrative Templates - Windows Components - Tablet PC - Cursors
3. Right click on Turn off pen feedback
4. Select Enabled, Click Apply
Issue #2: Photoshop will lag when you try to use your pen pressure to drive a feature such as fade. Pressing down too long will launch the right click menu.
1. Click the Start button , click Control Panel, then click Hardware and Sound
2. click Pen and Touch
3. Highlight Press and hold, then click settings….
4. Uncheck the Enable press and hold right-clicking
Issue #3: A handwriting dialog appears on the edge of the screen when using the tablet
1. Click the Start button , click Control Panel,
2. click Programs
3. click Turn Windows features on or off.
4. Uncheck Tablet PC Components
Found this the other day. It fixed ALL my issues while drawing.