I do not understand why they made this such a pain. The bottom line is that NOW you need a plug-in to do it for you.
OK... here goes:
1. Go to and click Download (right side of the page).
2. Select Run when you are asked to weather you'd like to save it.
3. When the setup launches you are presented with numerous downloads... ALL YOU NEED IS "MS Office Outlook Connector".
4. Wait for it to install. Then start Office Outlook.
5. The plug-in will launch automatically, and ask you for your ID and password.
6. The end!